It was a very busy September at PropSpace with many new features going live.
Here is an overview of some of the new features that we released on both PropSpace Broker and PropSpace Manager during the past few weeks.
We hope you enjoy these updates and as always we look forward to receiving any feedback you have.
Enable / Disable Copy Function on Data Tables
- For an added layer of security we have introduced an additional setting on the users page to allow Admins or Managers to determine which users within their company have the ability to copy data from the data tables.
Plain Text Search for Locations and Sub-Locations
- We have added an extra Advanced Search option to provide you with even more granular search capability across the listings, leads and deals screens. Now via a plain text search for locations and sub locations you can quickly and easily search for multiple locations with the same name (e.g. Mira 1, Mira 2, Mira 3 etc).
Record Agency Fee received from Tenant / Buyer and Landlord / Seller
- For deals where you collect an agency fee from both the landlord and the tenant or buyer you can now record these two agency fees separately rather than together under one total commission field. This allows you to record specifically which fees you have collected from which party for all your deals.
Choose which user type can move a lead to the lead pool.
- For an extra level of user management, you can now set which user type in your company is allowed to move leads to the Lead Pool (e.g. you can now set it to Admins only If you want only your admins to control the leads going into the pool.
- If you are not yet using the Lead Pool feature – you are missing out! This is one of the most useful and powerful lead management features in PropSpace. Please reach out to our support team to learn more about this unique feature.
Access your to-dos directly from the Dashboard
- When you start your day the brand new PropSpace Dashboard shows you all your most important information in one convenient place. To improve it further, we have now added hyperlinked To-dos to the Dashboard so you can click through to your upcoming important tasks directly from your homepage.
We have also been making significant updates on our property management software: PropSpace Manager – the MENA region’s leading enterprise business tool for landlords and property managers.
If you are not yet using PropSpace Manager but offer property management services to your clients, please reach out to our sales team for a free demo.
Automatic Birthday wishes to tenants and landlords
- As a property manager, keeping in regular contact with your tenants and landlords is critical to providing the best customer service. What better way to keep in touch with your clients than getting reminded to wish your tenants and landlords for their birthday! You can now set this via the Tenants or Landlords screens.
Extra field mappings to auto generate document templates
- PropSpace Manager has a powerful automatic document generator where you can upload any document and set it to auto populate at the click of a button. We have further enhanced this feature by adding extra fields that can now be mapped to your document templates.
- This is a super useful feature and can save your team a huge amount of administrative work. If you are not yet using the document generator but would like to learn more please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team.
Map multiple landlords onto document templates
- For properties where there are multiple landlords on the title deed, you can now map more than one owner to any auto generated document.
Roll out of Automations to all MENA countries
- The Automations module allows you to set up specific automation rules that will trigger certain actions based on your pre-defined settings. For example, notify the property manager when a lease is about to expire.
- This popular feature has been available to our UAE clients for some time and we are now delighted to have rolled this feature our to all users across MENA!
Owners Portal – extra filters to improve searching through units.
- A subscription to PropSpace Manager automatically comes with access to the owners and tenants portals. Now on the owners portal, landlords with multiple properties can easily search between their vacant or occupied units.
Full history recording for audit and compliance
- The history tab on all screens has been updated and improved to include a full audit trail of every single data update that has happened on the system.
Monthly Revenue Report
- A brand new ready-made report has been added to the Reports Dashboard – the Monthly Revenue Report. This report shows the monthly rental revenue breakdown across all your managed units. Additional filters allow you to further refine the data in the report.
We hope you find these new features useful. We would like to thank those clients who give us continuous feedback to help us improve PropSpace further.
We strongly recommend that your agents contact our support team to schedule refresher training so we can show you in detail how to make the most out of these new features.
If you have any comments or feedback, you can contact us on +971 800 PROP (800-7767) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.