Validate RERA Permit Numbers from within PropSpace
Validate RERA listing permit numbers in a couple of clicks
With the recent introduction of the Trakheesi system for adverting properties, it is essential for you to ensure all your listings include the necessary permit numbers.
PropSpace has been working with the Dubai Land Department over recent weeks and we have now integrated with the Trakheesi system. You can now validate your permit numbers instantly in PropSpace to ensure that your permit numbers are correct and valid and officially recorded on the Trakheesi system.
How to check if your listing’s permit number is valid:
1. Select the listing you wish to check.
2. Click on the RERA logo next to the Permit number field.
3. Click on the Validate button to check if the number is valid or not.
How to check all permit numbers for all listings:
1. Click on the Validate Permit link in the top-right corner of the listings page.
2. A pop-up window will display all the permit numbers that your company is currently using, along with the count of listings linked with the Trakheesi number.
3. Click on the Validate All button to run a bulk check on their validity.
How to update listings with invalid permit numbers:
1. In the Validate pop-up window, click on the Permit number which is highlighted as Invalid.
2. This will automatically filter out listings in the data table which have an invalid permit number.
3. Select all the listings and click on the Update Permit Number link.
4. Enter the correct permit number and save the changes.
Login to your account now and try it out. If you have any questions please contact PropSpace Support on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +971 4 420 1044.