software for real estate
Automate your business, become more efficient and close more deals!
PropSpace has evolved over the years from being an agent’s tool for listing and lead management, to being a powerhouse in managing the full end-to-end workflow and activities for real estate professionals across the MENA region.
As part of our commitment to continually evolving and developing the product, we are delighted to announce the launch of two new modules free of charge for all our users:
Drip Marketing and Workflow Management
With these powerful, new and industry-leading modules, PropSpace can now streamline your routine tasks quickly and effortlessly.
Setting up Automation and Drip Marketing may seem overwhelming, but is relatively simple once you understand how it works. We’ve put together a couple of short instruction guides on getting you started with these power tools. To request your own copy please contact our support team
Drip marketing allows you to set up a plan to deliver multiple emails to a client over a set period of time. A very popular concept in markets such as the US and UK, Drip Marketing is proven to help real estate agents earn more money and close more deals by continuously keeping in contact with their clients on an automated and pre-defined rule basis.
Based on predefined conditions to qualify for certain drip plans, your clients will be segmented and sent certain emails automatically from the system. You just set it up once and PropSpace does the rest for you!
It is an automated process that can help you in many ways:
– Stay engaged with your prospects
– Nurture early-stage leads into serious buyers
– Send relevant educational information about your services
– Reconnect with cold leads
– Constantly work your database – you’ll be surprised how much extra business is there waiting for you in your existing client database!
PropSpace is a powerful all-in-one real estate software and certified users will be able to maximise this potential for their business.
Benefits for Companies
A Propspace Certified Administrator will be able to manage advanced functions of your business helping your business grow by:
- following correct user role setup procedures as per your company’s needs;
- creating and managing your newsletter campaigns;
- managing lead rotation and assignment policies;
- ensuring listing quality and effective marketing of your listings;
- increasing your company’s efficiency through advanced automation rules;
- creating notifications for key events for management;
- creating reports for company and management meetings;
- training new users on using Propspace.