Introducing Drip Marketing and Workflow Automation
Automate your business, become more efficient and close more deals!
PropSpace has evolved over the years from being an agent’s tool for listing and lead management, to being a powerhouse in managing the full end-to-end workflow and activities for real estate professionals across the MENA region.
As part of our commitment to continually evolving and developing the product, we are delighted to announce the launch of two new modules free of charge for all our users:
Drip Marketing and Workflow Management
With these powerful, new and industry-leading modules, PropSpace can now streamline your routine tasks quickly and effortlessly.
Setting up Automation and Drip Marketing may seem overwhelming, but is relatively simple once you understand how it works. We’ve put together a couple of short instruction guides on getting you started with these power tools. To request your own copy please contact our support team
Drip marketing allows you to set up a plan to deliver multiple emails to a client over a set period of time. A very popular concept in markets such as the US and UK, Drip Marketing is proven to help real estate agents earn more money and close more deals by continuously keeping in contact with their clients on an automated and pre-defined rule basis.
Based on predefined conditions to qualify for certain drip plans, your clients will be segmented and sent certain emails automatically from the system. You just set it up once and PropSpace does the rest for you!
It is an automated process that can help you in many ways:
– Stay engaged with your prospects
– Nurture early-stage leads into serious buyers
– Send relevant educational information about your services
– Reconnect with cold leads
– Constantly work your database – you’ll be surprised how much extra business is there waiting for you in your existing client database!
Automation allows you to set up action plans that are automatically triggered when a record in PropSpace has been created or modified. Records are qualified based on criteria defined during the automation setup. Automated actions can save you a lot of time so you can focus on the more important things in your business.
– Set up email alerts for due events
– Set up tasks to follow up on open leads
– Notify managers of deals marked as closed
– Alert admins of new listings being created and awaiting approval
– Notify agents of new listings created in their areas of expertise
– Alert admins and agents when listings, leads, deals etc have not been updated for a certain period of time
– The list of possible automation rules is endless.
Let PropSpace make you more efficient – you will save so much time. And as they say, time is money!
Drip Marketing and Workflow Automation are powerful tools that need to be set up carefully, however once set up you will immediately see the amazing benefits.